BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 15 March 2011

I Dream High....I Fly High

i dream high i have a dream
when it get hard i close my eyes
while replaying the moment
my dreams come true i get up
i shake in the face of fear today as well
like a young bird
who's afraid to fly in fear of falling down
i keep asking whether i can do this
whether my dream can come true
whenever i make a step
step by step
the fear comes back

i dream high i have a dream
when it get hard i close my eyes
while replaying the moment
my dreams come true i get up
i can fly high i believe
that one day into that sky
that i will spread my wings
and fly up higher than anyone before

i need courage
to help me get up
the courage which would make me jump up again
after brushing the dust off
believing in myself and
in my destiny once again
risking everything i will jump over the wall
higher than myself

dream high a chance to fly high
from now to all the pain bye bye
try and fly as high
as those star in the sky
watch your dreams unfold time for you to shine
it's the start gotta make them mine
don't be afraid of building your own future
walk on confidently with all your might
destiny is your fateunstoppable destiny
now it's spreading in front of us
this is a whole new fantasy for you
so just take my hand
our goal now is the same
don't give up on your dreams and future
everyone here with youthful passion dream high

* thumbs up for DREAM HIGH drama...i've learn lots from this drama n dis song really motivate me ! aja aja fighting !!!

" i dream high...i fly high "

No comments:

Post a Comment